Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Aims and Values
To create a caring school which maximises every child’s potential. To create a school where Every Child Matters!
- All children will be encouraged to build up self-confidence, self-esteem and grow in personal and social development.
- This school values the abilities and achievements of all its pupils.
- We are committed to discovering and providing the best learning conditions for each pupil, promoting development in understanding and social maturity.
- All children have the entitlement to the full range of the school curriculum and we are committed to making this accessible to all our pupils through varied teaching styles, according to the individuals needs.
- Every child to achieve high standards of education in line with their potential, with excellence the ultimate aim.
- Every child has access to a curriculum which is broad, balanced and enjoyable.
- Every child is safe and protected.
- Every child is healthy – physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Every child is prepared for future economic activity by knowledge of basic skills.
- Every child has access to a wide range of opportunities.
- Every child is prepared for life in modern Britain and is able to recognise the part they play in the wider society.
At Silver Tree we treat everyone equally and fairly regardless of:
- Gender Identity
- Marriage/Civil Partnership
- Race or Nationality
- Religion or Belief
- Sexual Orientation
You can view or download our School Family Poem by clicking the link below:
For further information please view our Equal Opportunities Policy and our British Values Policy which you can find in the School Polices section of our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.