Our aims and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Aims and Values
To create a caring school which maximises every child’s potential.
- All children will be encouraged to build confidence, self-esteem and grow in personal and social development.
- We will value the abilities and achievements of all our pupils.
- We are committed to providing the best learning environment for every pupil.
- We are committed to ensuring every child can participate in our full curriculum offer, regardless of age, gender, ability or additional need.
- Every child to achieve or exceed their potential.
- Every child has access to a curriculum which is broad, balanced and, above all, enjoyable.
- Every child is safe and protected.
- Every child is healthy – physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Every child is prepared for future economic activity by knowledge of basic skills.
- Every child has access to a wide range of opportunities, both in and out of school.
- Every child is prepared for life in modern Britain and is able to recognise the part they play in the wider society.
At Silver Tree we treat everyone equally and fairly regardless of:
- Gender Identity
- Marriage/Civil Partnership
- Race or Nationality
- Religion or Belief
- Sexual Orientation
For further information please view our Equal Opportunities Policy and our British Values Policy which you can find in the School Polices section of our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.